The admission forms are available online. Please click here to apply online.
Prospectus And Application form
Can be obtained from PUNE IAT, on payment of Rs.500 in cash/by post by sending a DD of Rs.600 favoring PUNE IAT, payable at Pune. Please mention your name and address clearly at back of the DD.
Note: PUNE IAT will not be responsible for non-delivery or non-receipt of forms sent by Post / Courier.
Eligible students are given admission on first come first serve basis. The duly filled application form along with following enclosures should be submitted to PUNE IAT.
Requirements to be submitted online with the form:
3 copies of passport size Photo
2 sets of coloured photocopies of 12th / Diploma mark sheet and certificates
2 coloured photocopies of 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate.
2 coloured photocopies of Aadhar Card.
Date of Birth
3 photocopies (black & white) of 10th Certificate & School Leaving Certificate.
A Medical Certificate duly signed by a Medical practitioner holding at least MBBS degree as per the format given with the application form or download from the website.
A duly executed affidavit as per format given in application form.
Foreign nationals and NRI candidates
Foreign nationals and NRI candidates seeking admissions to the course should submit the necessary attested security clearance document from ministry of home affairs government of India through DGCA. (Original to be submitted at the time of joining).
Domicile Certificate for Maharashtra Students (for B.Sc.-Aviation)
Original Leaving Certificate
Original Leaving Certificate (LC) (for B.Sc.-Aviation)
Migration Certificate for out of Maharashtra students (for B.Sc.-Aviation)
Mode of Payment
You can pay the form fees online when you submit the application form.
Admission confirmation letter will be given to candidate online / by post.
- The Original mark sheets and certificates will be verified by the Institute before commencement of the course. The candidate needs to carry all the original documents and certificates for verification at the time of admission
- Management reserves the right of admission to any candidate to the Institute
- 10% concession in semester fees to the girl candidates
- 10% concession in semester fees for all candidates who have scored more than 75% in SSC & HSC
- Physical Fitness Certificate
- No- Colour Blindness Certificate
Books and Uniform
- Wearing uniforms and I-Card is compulsory in the campus premises.
- The set of text-books is also compulsory. The likely cost of the set of books & 2 pairs uniform is Rs. 33,000.
- Fees are already mentioned in fees structure, this cost includes set of books, 2 pairs of Uniforms, I-Card, 1 overall