Code of Conduct
When you take aviation admission at PUNE IAT, you pledge to follow the rules and regulations of the institute, ensuring a proper code of conduct for learning and growing.
All our disciplinary guidance is aimed at creating committed and accountable students who move forward to become leaders with grit and resilience.
We request you to follow our code of conduct and read all the instructions carefully to avoid any misunderstanding.
Discipline and Conduct
- All students of the institute will be governed by the rules and regulation of institute as laid down from time to time.
- Students shall behave in an orderly, disciplined & decent manner in the institute campus and public places.
- Each student shall obtain an identity card and must display on person.
- Student shall wear specified uniform on all the days.
- Smoking, chewing of tobacco, etc. is strictly prohibited in the institute and hostel.
- Use of mobile phone is not permitted on campus.
- It will be the responsibility of the student to read notices displayed on the notice board regularly.
- Student shall pay for the repair/replacement of institute property if damaged due to his/ her negligence.
- Any student found indulging in any anti-social/anti-national or illegal activity will be expelled from the institute
- Ragging in the hostel is strictly prohibited. Offenders will be rusticated and action will be taken as per the law.
- In any matter pertaining to the students and institute, the decision of management shall be binding on parents & students.
- Management reserves the right to change/amend rules from time to time.
- Any change in address, telephone number, etc. shall be immediately intimated to the institute in writing.
- Regular attendance of class is must for every student.
- If any student fails to maintain 90% of attendance he/she will not be allowed to appear for the semester exam/DGCA exam.
- If any student violates or tries to violate rules and regulations of the institute a severe disciplinary action will be taken against the student.
- All fees must be paid by the due date mentioned in the prospectus and as intimated through notices.
- The admission fee paid is non-refundable.
- 50% of the tuition fees will be refunded if admission is cancelled before 10 days of commencement of the semester.
- After commencement of the course, no fees will be refunded.
- Any student leaving the institute midway shall pay his/her entire fees for the entire academic year.
- If the student leaves the hostel before completion of two semesters he/she shall pay fees for two semesters.
- Each student and his/her parents or guardian must sign the declaration form.
In view of the directions of the Hon’ble Supreme Court in SLP No. 24295 of 2006 dated 16-05-2007 and in Civil Appeal number 887 of 2009, dated 08-05-2009 to prohibit, prevent and eliminate the scourge of ragging including any conduct by any student or students whether by words spoken or written or by an act which has the effect of teasing, treating or handling with rudeness a fresher or any other student, or indulging in rowdy or undisciplined activities by any student or students which causes or is likely to cause annoyance, hardship or psychological harm or to raise fear or apprehension thereof in any fresher or any other student or asking any student to do any act which such student will not in the ordinary course do and which has the effect of causing or generating a sense of shame, or torment or embarrassment so as to adversely affect the physique or psyche of such fresher or any other student, with or without an intent to derive a sadistic pleasure or showing off power, authority or superiority by a student over any fresher or any other student, in all higher education institutions in the country.
Thereby, to provide for the healthy development, physically and psychologically, of all students, the Pune Institute of Aviation Technology brings forth these Regulations.
If found guilty in any ragging activity, the institute is liable to take the following action:
- Cancellation of admission
- Suspension/expulsion from the hostel
- Debarring from appearing in any test/examination or other evaluation process
- Withholding results